Thursday, August 2, 2007

Nine Month Anniversary [August 02, 2007]

This is my first official blog on blogger. I really don't have time for stuff like this. I don't even have time for fotki as much anymore. Well, not because of lack of time, but lack of energy. I may be anemic. Random thought of the day...moving on...

Well, it's actually 12:59 AM and my nine month anniversary was over about an hour ago. Ok, now it's 1:00 AM (I am a complete night owl). I am surprised at how much my babies have grown over th
e past nine months. The pic right here is my first day,

November 02, 2006. I would have started locing sooner but because I was living in my father's house, he didn't agree with the idea and I wouldn't have his support and I didn't really have the know how at the time to care for my hair. I had a TWA that I was still learning about and getting to know. So I just chilled, til about October when I moved back in with my mother and she supported me. She didn't try to sway my decision like my father did, and she let me do my own thing. And she loves my hair to this very day. She's always bugging me let her do it. But I guess I'm just nervous about letting her touch it, because still, I'm still learning about my locs, even nine months later.
Just a side view of my locs. I love my babies, but it's a LOVE/HATE relationship.

L.A.

4 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 9 months! Your locks look great. Welcome to blog land!

NappyTexanGirl said...

My 10 month locaversary just passed.... I was SLs 10.09.06. I love the size of your SLs, they are quite plump from the bottom photo. Keep the photos comin'

NappyTexanGirl said...

Oh, sorry I thought they were SLs. Still love them though...................................

KnottyAuthor said...

wow theyve grown alot and they look great.you are doin a great job